Wildlife Animal Relocation
TRAPPING WORKS. RELOCATION DOES NOT.
Some UNLICENSED pest animal control/removal companies have convinced SPCA's and government that trapping does not work or is ineffective.
THAT IS EXTREMELY INACCURATE. LIVE OR KILL TRAPS WORK EXTREMELY WELL.
THE ISSUE IS, THAT UNLICENSED COMPANIES HAVE NO OTHER OPTION BUT TO RELEASE/RELOCATE ALL TRAPPED ANIMALS WITHIN 1KM OF THEIR CAPTURE SITE. THE ANIMAL WILL UNDOUBTEDLY RETURN AND ATTACK THE SITE AGAIN.
This is why they do not like to use traps or do not support the use of traps. It puts them at a disadvantage over LICENSED trappers.
Hawkeye, as a LICENSED animal pest control company, are able to offer additional options.
SOME COMPANIES HAVE GONE AS FAR AS RELEASING THE ANIMAL RIGHT IN THE CUSTOMERS PARKING LOT. Imagine the results, if you had a corporation/factory requiring constant open doors for ventilation purposes... The alternative in this case would be having to armor your entire home or building. Some exclusion, as well home proofing, is always wise but drastic changes to any commercial or privat property is not.
In contrast to almost all other Ontario animal/pest control companies/operators, Hawkeye's permit/license under The Fish and Wildlife Conservation Act (MNR) as a LICENSED furbearer trapper, uniquely qualifies HAWKEYE as a company to:
- PERMANENTLY Remove captured pest animals from your property
- Humanely destroy the captured pest animals if necessary
- Harvest & sell the hide and parts to approved fur managers
- Use rubberized/body gripping animal traps (live or humanely dispatched)
- Or animal traps that result in live release or humanely dispatched animas
THE HAWKEYE ADVANTAGE:
Because you are dealing with a LICENSED animal/pest control company/operator, you will achieve FULL and final control of your property. This is espcecially cruicial at airports, landfills, in health and/or security related fields.
* Our license enables us to offer additional animal control methods and techniques; from chemical incapacitation, to stun guns, and shooting etc...
* An animal that has been previously trapped by a NON licensed trapper
becomes trap shy towards a certain style of trap and make it more difficult (more expensive) to catch - we offer other alternatives.