Hawkeye is here to help you identify the problem animal and make informed decisions about appropriate and effective solutions. We offer permanent solutions for animal and wildlife control and removal.
Our animal and wildlife control and removal solutions include:
Animal Trapping under special license from the Province of Ontario »
Using a humane trap for the purpose of capturing and releasing a live animal. This trap must be inspected daily and contain sufficient food, water, and shelter from the elements.
Physical Animal Capture »
Usually performed with a catch pole, stun gun or chemical disabling system.
A licensed activity which may only be performed where police and regional authorities have been notified and valid license has been produced.
Unlicensed, the animal may be moved no more than 1 km from trapped location. The location is determined by where the trap was set, not according to political boundary lines.
Exclusion/Proofing your home »
Involves restricting access to raccoons, squirrels, skunks, chipmunks, and other small animals into homes, buildings and other areas. Securing possible entries such as chimneys, air intakes, water towers, etc. by installing heavy duty gage galvanized metal wire mesh (hardware cloth) and/or replacing original matching materials. Installation of electric fencing is also an option for some situations
Unlike almost all other Ontario animal and wildlife control companies and operators, HAWKEYE's permit/license under The Fish and Wildlife Conservation Act (MNR) as a licensed furbearer trapper, uniquely qualifies HAWKEYE to:
- Remove captured animals and wildlife from your property or business
- Humanely destroy the captured pest animal(s), when absolutely necessary
- Use rubberized body gripping animal traps (live or humanely dispatched) - Or animal traps that result in live release or humanely dispatched animals.
- You will achieve complete control of pest animals and wildlife from your attic, home, business etc.
- Our permits and licenses provide effective tapping, control and removal methods and techniques in situations where an animal, previously trapped by a NON licensed trapper, has become shy of certain types of traps.