No matter the size of your retail space, whether it be in a plaza or a free standing store, Hawkeye will help you address your nuisance bird issue.
Canadian Geese on your lawn?
Pigeons nesting on your window ledge and leaving unsightly droppings?
Starlings nesting in your store signage?
Gull droppings damaging your ventilation system on your roof?
These are just a few of the issues you may be experiences at your retail location.
Hawkeye uses multiple tactics including but not limited to; the use of falconry, pyrotechnics as scare tactics, netting, exclusion, ledge spikes, indoor netting with zippered access for lighting and more to give you results in addressing your nuisance bird.
- Exclusion around signage Exclusion around signage
- Exclusion around Signage Exclusion around Signage
- Metal Exclusion Metal Exclusion
- Before Exclusion Before Exclusion
- Nesting pigeons before exclusion Nesting pigeons before exclusion
- Gaps in structure allowing for birds to nest Gaps in structure allowing for birds to nest
- Excluding birds Excluding birds
- Exclusion installation in progress Exclusion installation in progress